Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Domestic Engineers

I love when I am reading over resumes, and I see the title "Domestic Engineer" for the "Asswipe family"... you are a mom and a wife, not a domestic engineer. While I am not underestimating the workload of a mother, it is not a job title, and your family is not a damn employer. Do I put that I am an Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Associate for my family because I open the bills and pay them? What about the Culinary Professional of the family that cooks boxed pot pies every night?

Get over it, you self important twit. Until your family starts paying you for being a wife/ mom, it does not go on a resume as a "domestic engineer", or whatever other bullshit title you want to call yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes. It was so cute to read it the first time as a recruiter. The next 10,000 times it became asinine.

    ReplyDelete