Thursday, March 19, 2009

Introductory

I'm a person who likes to get shit off of my chest when I'm pissed off. Some call it ranting, some call it bitching, some call it moaning, some call it therapy, whatever. I frankly don't give a white rat's ass about what you want to call it. It needs to be said. So I started this place to preserve a little of my own sanity by getting things out on here. If you want to do the same, feel free, but follow the rules. Send me a message or an email, and I'll send you an invite. Then you can get whatever you have to say out without being judged.

You may have noticed on the way in that there is an adult content warning. This does not mean that you will see naked co-eds here, sorry to disappoint your pervy ass. It means that there are no language barriers or subject barriers. You've been warned, so if your nosey kids gets on here and asks what a "cum filled, oozing pile of infected dog shit" is, don't come crying to me.

Right now, I'm limited to rationing this pleasure out to 100 writers, but eventually I would like it to be a pretty open site where anyone can check in and spout off. Maybe earn enough cash doing it so we can give a "Rant of the Week" t-shirt out. Any suggestions on how to make this happen would be much appreciated, I'm not exactly web design savvy. If you know of anyone who would be a welcome addition to Go Rant Now, give me their email, and I will invite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment